Writing a Review for Better Page Rank
The is also a better way to do this by planning with the linking party because if you were to preplan post that would link to each other. This would have Great possibilties. Just for example I done a Post on Keywords and the Other done A post on Keywork Destiny and these were to link both ways to each other this would improve page rank.
But I am not writing about this topic as there are way too many SEO blogs in the first place. I need to write about something like tips on paying off a student loan or ways for students to make money .This would be a better topic because I have only seen a few blogs like this one of them I came across today for example mentioned Selling Old things that you may have in your room as a way to raise funds in difficult times of the month.
This Idea for a blog was Original and we should see more of these kinds of blogs even if it's intended for Broke students it could also be helpful Advice for anyone who was looking to make a little extra cash without working. So you could know more about what is actually inside a Poor Man's Treasure Chest.
Labels: Backlink, Blog, Link exchange, PageRank, Promotion, Search engine optimization, Web Design and Development, Weblogs


<< Home