Keeping Visitors longer than One Second
Image via CrunchBaseSearch Traffic especially from high speed connections are just going to go back to Google I do this myself many times unless the site looks well laid out then I will not search again in someone's site search. People using Adsense for Search just leave the Custom widget on the Page and hope that it will magically earn something without drawing Attention to It this is why I use lijit because it tends to draw more attention than custom search. But as I see it that if people came from a search engine they are not going to search your blog again unless you have many posts and they see a large Archive there may be something in there. But I would not Really utilise it until your blog is a few months old even a year old would be a better time to start thinking about it.
We must all learn on how to not just get traffic from Search but how to keep it. I have seen a little more traffic from the spiders in the last few days but they are landing on older posts and gone as quick as they come. So how do you keep this traffic on your site a little longer is the next step that must be learnt.
Labels: Blog, Google, Search, Search Engine, Traffic, Web search engine, Zemanta


<< Home