Image and Sketch Search Engine
Image by DavidErickson via FlickrBut I decided to look for it anyway as If I found something it would be Good to Blog about. now retriver about is a search engine in beta you can search by image or making a simple sketch the Database is mainly Flickr. Now don't get excited it does not do Face recognition so you can't play james bond with it the same goes for objects. The site owners say that it is quite accurete. So if you want give retriver a try it's part of some projects made by a company called systemone and looks quite exciting for the future of search engines.
You could also use it to test your artistic abilities if you wish to try them out also.It's not a new site but maybe it went un noticed before like many sites do and Remain almost unheard of. I never heard of it but I was never searching for a site that search not for words but images. What about you did you know of such search engines ?
Labels: Company, FAQs Help and Tutorials, Flickr, Promotion, Search, Web Design and Development, Web search engine, Yahoo Answers


<< Home