Increasing Traffic for Certian Days of the Week
I think I will have to stop posting on Saturdays it looks like the so called best day of the week happens to be my worst day for traffic. And most of my Saturday posts will go unread looking at my stats I can see a decline in the weekend and slowly rising Monday and Tuesday maybe people are out although some sites will see increased traffic at the weekends but not mine apart from once where I got 88 visitors which allmost all og the Bounced but that was Readdit traffic and it is known to have high bounce rates.
So how can I improve weekend traffic or do I just accept this trend because many people are doing their weekly shopping on Saturday or are visiting freinds and family so they are not online so I can't bring in traffic anyway because it's just not there. It could also be that people are searching for things like night clubs and cinemas at the weekend and not bloggin related topics. I think many will be looking for things like Recipes at the weekend because they have more time to cook so the weekend would also be good for this kind of site.
I think every blog has a bad traffic day so it could be normal but there are days when you get more traffic than others. Is it that you are not paying enough attention on these days or is it just the way the weekend is. Like for example a football based Blog will get more hits on the weekend but a Insurance site will get less as people are not interested in purchasing Car Insurance on a Saturday. This is more of a midweek search term. Saying that many people go out to buy cars on saturday and they could be looking for Quotes on their Insurance so that could help get more Traffic at the Weekend.
I read an Interesting Post the other nite that Wednesday was the most depressing day of the week according to some research that was done using Twitter. This Could be True so if it's a Wedensday you could write something to cheer people up a little or write about bad monday mornings on a monday I think there are many ways to increase blog Traffic for days of the week but remember everyday is not going to be good all you can do is try and improve on that.
So how can I improve weekend traffic or do I just accept this trend because many people are doing their weekly shopping on Saturday or are visiting freinds and family so they are not online so I can't bring in traffic anyway because it's just not there. It could also be that people are searching for things like night clubs and cinemas at the weekend and not bloggin related topics. I think many will be looking for things like Recipes at the weekend because they have more time to cook so the weekend would also be good for this kind of site.
I think every blog has a bad traffic day so it could be normal but there are days when you get more traffic than others. Is it that you are not paying enough attention on these days or is it just the way the weekend is. Like for example a football based Blog will get more hits on the weekend but a Insurance site will get less as people are not interested in purchasing Car Insurance on a Saturday. This is more of a midweek search term. Saying that many people go out to buy cars on saturday and they could be looking for Quotes on their Insurance so that could help get more Traffic at the Weekend.
I read an Interesting Post the other nite that Wednesday was the most depressing day of the week according to some research that was done using Twitter. This Could be True so if it's a Wedensday you could write something to cheer people up a little or write about bad monday mornings on a monday I think there are many ways to increase blog Traffic for days of the week but remember everyday is not going to be good all you can do is try and improve on that.
Labels: Internet Traffic, Online Communities, Traffic, Twitter, Vehicle insurance, Web, Web Design and Development


<< Home