Sunday

Less Advertising better Business

After Reading a Subscription to a SEO Magazine, I suddenly thought to myself that I know this Already as they recommended making a blog for getting more traffic to your website. well I have a blog so this information is not much help getting my online business growing. So as i am trying to Start an online Business these tips sometimes are totally irrelevant to my personal situation, As I do not have any interest in their discount deals. Also telling me that I can buy traffic which would give me problems with google.

So like John Chow told me in his last email although not personally written just an Autoresponder that I needed mailing lists Costing around $20 a month which if it pays back is a good Idea. Ok these can be a great business strategy but I think it's something that i am not quite prepared for these as they can be costly if not used correctly . Another thing mentioned was to get things like kontera and a few other Advertising programs that I could use to help in Starting an Internet business.
Illustration of the concept of affiliate marketingImage via Wikipedia

These Ideas are all fine for John Chow because he gets lots of traffic and when you have 1000's of visitors you can make minimum payout on thing like infolinks and kontera. I took mine off because in the time i was using it and what i earned from it would have taken me a very long time to reach payday. So maybe if traffic increases I will put it back on but I don't want too many scripts on my page because it's very bad SEO.And what my Earning Potential from these is at the moment low so I will not use them< What I tend to do with these mails I get is just take what I can use from them and I know that All the answers are not in an E-Book so this is something that can only be learned through learning from the mistakes you have made. And all these special offers are just burnt out and will not make profits only for the Affiliate program owners.










Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , , ,