Paid Social Networking
The Problem with these sites is that like blogging people do not stick to it. They start off thinking about making millions online but the sad thing about it even to make $20 is hard unless you stick with it. when you do this with a good business plan you can make lots of cash because you seek the people you need to expand your online business by using social networking. This Goes well Beyond just being on twitter and Facebook shouting out make money with my program in 24 hours. No personal contact is the Key this way you gain links and Returning Visitors. I know some sites that If I need to Buy a Digital Camera or iPhone I will go and Buy from their online store because they added a personal touch by contacting me on a social networking site. But they did not spam me I had seen their blog Posts and Knew that they could give me the Popper Recommendation and I bought through their online business.
But this is hard work and why not get paid in the meantime it may not be much but you are doing this on mybloglog and blogcatalog anyway. It's hard build up propper contacts on such networks because there is a shoutbox but that's all they do shout like at a saturday market. Screaming that you have the best prices will not allways work you have to interact with your potentional customers and this is a quality service that should not be ignored in online business this will also be paid social networking
Labels: Advertising, Facebook, IPhone, On the Web, Online Communities, Online shopping, Social network, Social network service


<< Home