Not that Interested in News
Image via CrunchBaseWhere is the News
This seems to be said by many people I hear it very often if I am at home and watching T.V or even in the Bar Everyone wants to hear the News. But I don't there are things that Interest me but News is not One of them Because I can't Write about it here. Also I find new being Depressing and sometimes noting only Propaganda.
Anytime I go out to Relax I do not want to hear the news this is because it will tell me that the world in in a recession and I am trying to make money online so it's negitive so I choose not to read or watch it. And if I want to enjoy myself the messages from these stories are making me feel somewhat guilty for going out for a cup of coffee. Yes they should have warnings outside places that they put on the news infact they should ban T.V from Bars.
Even Blogs write the News but I don't see the point unless you are a jornalist like if I was to make this a News Blog how would I compeate I am only going to challange sites like Google News, Yahoo News and Cnn plus many more.So my question is why blog news anyway people think they will get traffic from news stories but they won't maybe you will get a few hits from Readers but the chances of you comming up in a google search as a news source are allmost none.
Think about your Blog content and who you are compeating against because putting stories that millions of others are writing about is not going to increase your traffic.
Labels: Directories, Google, Google News, Journalism sourcing, Newspaper, Search Engines, Searching, Weblogs, Yahoo


<< Home