Traffic from Weird Keywords
Share this is a great tool but don't use it for Blogspot as it will lead to a short post.I think I could edit the Post but The post is done now and it's too late.There are many tools that can take over your Blog.One example is Zemanta which you can Download from here .I used it once and it was enough as it was Does things like get photos from wiki creating dupilacte content.Also I were to write about java it would link to wiki not Sun Microsystems.The problem with linking to wiki is that Google ignores these links so it's a bit of a waste of time linking to wikipedia.
So the tools may make your Blog cool but you reputation will Decrease in Googles eyes.Speaking of them I found myself getting strange Keyword results like
zemanta
blogging
Try this Keyword tool for your Blogs Keywords that you May be Misssing out on that search Traffic just By Changing Some Keywords in your Blogs Anchor Text
So the tools may make your Blog cool but you reputation will Decrease in Googles eyes.Speaking of them I found myself getting strange Keyword results like
"sandisk idon".I think that was the oddest result I have seen in Analytics so far maybe people with more traffic Than I see even Stranger ones.I once read a Blog post where A guy said that He was getting Search Traffic From the Search Term Skeletons because of a blogpost he wrote and he said something about Bones in it.Or maybe he was talking about Pirate Flags or something in the line of that.Like Skelton Games whatever
So if you are not Getting Search engine Traffic try thinking of some Strange Keywords you never know they might pay off instead of trying to Rank high on other keywords.
So if you are not Getting Search engine Traffic try thinking of some Strange Keywords you never know they might pay off instead of trying to Rank high on other keywords.
Try this Keyword tool for your Blogs Keywords that you May be Misssing out on that search Traffic just By Changing Some Keywords in your Blogs Anchor Text
|
|||||||||||||||
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_b.png?x-id=cfabfa49-ae30-4f5b-ac66-1bea8240eb39)

2 Comments:
Hello friend,
I like your blog, it's easy to access,
nice looking & informative. Congrats!
Thanks for the Comment Harry
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home