My Bloglog,Blogspot or Wordpress who is to Blame
How many Sites do you Visit a day on MBL, I visit a few member sites, Be it direct from the Site or through another Referral site.But I have come to the conclusion that the traffic from My bloglog is very poor.Why because you waste your time going to all the other sites and for what noting.You would be lucky to get a profile visit.The profile at the top of the screen is a waste of time filling it in I think not one person read them.And there is the Spam message Box.
Bigger problems when you Visit other sites. I think it's time mybloglog passed a rule about size limit.More than 50 k is not recommended for most search engines,So why not 120k for my Bloglog and Blogcatalog. It's nice to visit other Blogs but there comes a point when it gets too much with Browser crashing every time you visit a Blog on the Network did you ever see Black and White Firefox.I see it on almost every third Site on these networks.
All the people have to do is if using Blogspot open their Dashboard and click Layout>Page Elements>Blog Posts and Change the Number of post on the Page to Something Reasonable like Three not 23 and all filled with photos and videos.Do you know there is people on-line complaining about where someone put a comma,But no these Browser busters are OK.It would help if the was an Actual forum not that crap get satisfaction.I am not sure how it was,Before The Gorillas at yahoo took over it.But I think it is not in user interest.Look now that yahoo and Microsatan are together they Don't really care about the peoples needs.Another problem Is Splash pages as Communities why don't they just goto a Traffic exchange to Promote them where Someone will have to look at them for more than one second.
This is Supposed to be for Blogs as in Photo Blogs or Videobloggers But Splash pages are pure Advertising and therefore not Blogs I don't care what anyone else says.
So we as a community shall suffer because people make Dangerously large pages and Promoting pure S H I T . and Yahoo or whatever the are now leave us to suffer.Maybe also we could Blame Blogspot and Wordpress they also could limit the pages to a certian size I don't think we would loose out much.I mean like if the put it in the default setting would that not Work like if a page takes a minute to Download the page on A T1 connection then it should not be published in the first place as a single page.
mybloglog
social networking
Bigger problems when you Visit other sites. I think it's time mybloglog passed a rule about size limit.More than 50 k is not recommended for most search engines,So why not 120k for my Bloglog and Blogcatalog. It's nice to visit other Blogs but there comes a point when it gets too much with Browser crashing every time you visit a Blog on the Network did you ever see Black and White Firefox.I see it on almost every third Site on these networks.
All the people have to do is if using Blogspot open their Dashboard and click Layout>Page Elements>Blog Posts and Change the Number of post on the Page to Something Reasonable like Three not 23 and all filled with photos and videos.Do you know there is people on-line complaining about where someone put a comma,But no these Browser busters are OK.It would help if the was an Actual forum not that crap get satisfaction.I am not sure how it was,Before The Gorillas at yahoo took over it.But I think it is not in user interest.Look now that yahoo and Microsatan are together they Don't really care about the peoples needs.Another problem Is Splash pages as Communities why don't they just goto a Traffic exchange to Promote them where Someone will have to look at them for more than one second.
This is Supposed to be for Blogs as in Photo Blogs or Videobloggers But Splash pages are pure Advertising and therefore not Blogs I don't care what anyone else says.
So we as a community shall suffer because people make Dangerously large pages and Promoting pure S H I T . and Yahoo or whatever the are now leave us to suffer.Maybe also we could Blame Blogspot and Wordpress they also could limit the pages to a certian size I don't think we would loose out much.I mean like if the put it in the default setting would that not Work like if a page takes a minute to Download the page on A T1 connection then it should not be published in the first place as a single page.
Labels: Blogger, MyBlogLog, Social network, Web, Yahoo
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=f2b07c70-3251-4b82-8025-91553b17088c)

1 Comments:
Hello friend,
I like your blog, it is easy to access, nice to look at and informative. Congrats!
Re: Mybloglog, I share your opinion.
Re: Blog Catalog give better result.
Regards,
multibrand.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home