Thursday

I will take the Asprin Bundle from My I.S.P

Today like every other Day "my connection is not working properly",The little icon on my screen is Rotating and spinning around but noting is loading just firefox cannot connect to the server please check your networking bla bla bla.They Did after it was exposed admited they had a D.N.S attack but they have yet to fix the problem.

It seems like every evening the same story with them,I can't do a thing twitter is out of the question we all know how slow twitter can be.I know it sucks but it's one of the thing a Blogger has to do.This constant annoyance from is killing my productivity and "I can't get anything done".But the are a monolopy and there is no competition in the Area apart from mobile Broadband that is even worse.But I accept mobile BroadBand problems because I can take it anywhere I like and It costs me €25 a month prepay.But my I.S.P charge me €65 in a bundle with House Telephone.So which Do I choose the landline is there because it's Needed for other Reasons. I am still going to pay €65 a month and I guess that I will have to stay using it.This is a problem when people are not giving a consumer choice.I could get another I.S.P who are piggybacking on my current One.

So there you have it I have no other choice but to put up with my crappy Internet service.I guess all I can do is Complain and Ask them to send me some Asprin with my monthly Bill.And Put it on my Blog that "Eircom are Shite" and Ask you Is this so in other countries or only in Ireland.





(c) Speed test


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home