Friday

What good are Friends in Digg

Digg is a Social Bookmarking site for sharing content and you will have Digg Friends also But what good are they.None of them look in Recent Friends Recent Activity and Digg what their So called Friends Dugg stories they Dugg.

So I am giving up using this site because I find it Useless to my Blog.I went to upcoming dugg a few stories thinking I would get Dugg Back but no notting it's not a social networking site but unsocial.People saying they are friends but not helping out their friends.I think the Same goes for Reddit although i got some traffic from there.And it's easier to navigate and you can create your own Group not like Diggs narrow choice of topics.

So is Digg a waste of Time or can it Get you Traffic ?.Maybe it can But I am not Bothered with Digging anymore.These Sites are all great for the celebrity Blogs and Stories but I see no use putting you Blog in there as not even your friends will see it yet alone Diggit

1 Comments:

Anonymous Radlink said...

As addition, I have tried and found that some of the social networks contribute to bad activities especially for growing up teenagers. Not because of the purpose of the networking but because of the features provided are unable for user to control the materials especially picture sending in. This happened in Hi5, Tagged and many more.

18:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home