Thursday

Stop A live Agent would like to Speak to you

We all know them and almost all of us hate them and they still keep making them. I am no marketing expert but I know people now have short attention spans and splash pages are the wrong way to make money with your Blog.

Who Buys them I would like to know because they don't work on me,In fact all they do is make me laugh or give my hand a cramp or "Strain my eyes" as, I scroll down to the bottom of the Screen, Where I read Affiliates on the Bottom so I can resell this wonderful piece of information.But who is buying them you can see they are a scam straight away and if you take out your Credit card to buy one of those shabby creations then it's time you went to see some one about it.The only people that buy them seem to be Internet marketers selling noting but junk.But how many people have to see them before one Idiot Buys "I know all just give me $7.99 and you will be Rich".It seems as they are only Targeted at other sellers of such Quoted crap.

The Other big thing in these slop pages is the "Live Agent B".I think you know the other letters of that word ending in H.They want a Conversation with you as you try to leave.Where did this Idea come from Does anyone actually believe that it can sell and place it on their blog as an exit page?.

Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors

Well it must be if it's advertised all over the place.But the conversion Rates must be very low as I can't see many people falling for these and I don't think I will be Selling them unless I had "one million visitors a day".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home