Write when you don't Want to Write
This Comes from copy bloggers Post 10 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer.When you read it you will say what kind of Advise is That.It's Not Very Helpful at all these little Statements,But as Blunt as it seems they are maybe the Best advise a Blogger Can Get.I personally Like number 5 write when you don't want to and that's how I feel Today.
I don't Feel like writing Today because It Almost August and there has Not Been one single Day this year So Far that I have been Outside in a T-Shirt let alone Sitting in the Sun.You will say now that I am Contradicting myself ,Because In Another Post I wrote about Using my Laptop in my garden the Other day.I apologise for posting this Fictional Truth.I call it that because I know what will happen If it Happens and the Technical Details are True But The Case of it Being a Sunny Day was not.The Sunny Day Was just to make the Story a little more interesting.
Now I am being a Copyblogger myself by Reblogging but Reblogging is Sometimes Better than No Blogging.
So there you have it from this Little Piece of advise I have gotten to Write Something.Now what About the Other 9 steps i could just bore you with my thoughts are on these steps or you can make up your own mind by reading Copy Bloggers steps to becoming a Better writer.
copyblogger
I don't Feel like writing Today because It Almost August and there has Not Been one single Day this year So Far that I have been Outside in a T-Shirt let alone Sitting in the Sun.You will say now that I am Contradicting myself ,Because In Another Post I wrote about Using my Laptop in my garden the Other day.I apologise for posting this Fictional Truth.I call it that because I know what will happen If it Happens and the Technical Details are True But The Case of it Being a Sunny Day was not.The Sunny Day Was just to make the Story a little more interesting.
Now I am being a Copyblogger myself by Reblogging but Reblogging is Sometimes Better than No Blogging.
So there you have it from this Little Piece of advise I have gotten to Write Something.Now what About the Other 9 steps i could just bore you with my thoughts are on these steps or you can make up your own mind by reading Copy Bloggers steps to becoming a Better writer.
Labels: Blogger, FAQs Help and Tutorials, Weblogs, Writer
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=d0e49371-da01-4926-be9a-199cb48c5c21)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home