A mobile is So Handy but I hate my phone

Handy the German for a portable telephone.I won't use the term cell phone because that is American English.The reason I don't use it much is Because I am mostly here on my Computer working on my Blog.So if anyone wishes to Contact me they would be Better just sending me a Instant message.I am not working so I have little reason to Go out and if I do it will be somewhere that I don't really care to be Contacted.
Now what I do use it For is pictures it has two Cameras on it internal and External and I use them sometimes to take pictures for this weblog.Like this one because it was a nice night I just wanted to take a picture of the moon.This is where I start to hate my cell phone,I know that is American English but after Yesterday when FaceBook kept promting me To change to British English so I changed My Settings to German.Because I can Read it and also Ignore it like I always Did.
So back to the phone,It has a habbit of Running low on power just when I would like to use it.And mostly at night yes often my Sleep had been Disturbed by a jingel in the middle of the night to aware me that my battery was Running Low and I had to charge it,Which I would have Done except for the reason it also jingles when the battery is Fully charged.And I know that I will be Awoken by this interesting and informative buzzing that goes bump in the Night.
Another thing I have Noticed is that when I choose to move my Images from the Camera to the external memory I am asked where do I want to move them.Well it's Not that Hard there are 2 choices Internal or External.And they are on the Internal Memory so where Do I want to Put them you know what I mean,At least I hope so.
As the technology gets more Intelligent could the Menu also not Advance.They seem always to make things with new features that just bug you but never that really help you be more Productive maybe my the next phone I buy will be a "Vorsprung Durch Technik".

1 Comments:
Refer to the first part of your writing. I thinked I also have new perspective about handphone where it no more important to me anymore where email and instant message already took place of the hp function especially when I am infront of my pc.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home