Monday

Using a Laptop Outdoors with Wireless

The Laptop is not very portable
I always wanted a laptop since I first laid my eyes on them.I thought to myself wow that would be great I could bring it anywhere even use it in the most boring place of all sitting on a bus.But sadly this is not the case It was a warm summers day and we do not get many of them here in Ireland.I decided to go down the Garden and sit in the Sun and Browse the Web.So I sat in my Favourite part of the Garden and turned on my Acer aspire 5310 I knew I would have to adjust the channel on my Wireless router.But the first problem came along I could not see the screen no matter what angle I put it at all I could see was the reflection of myself starting to get enraged slightly.

So I adjusted the Screen and when I could finally see the screen turned up the illumination I sat Down in the place in the garden where I could sit in the shade and work on my Blog as you may know sitting in the Sun is Very Bad for Laptops especially if they are dark.So I started to search for the Right Channel on my wireless Router but no luck where I sat there was no signal.Now the Beautiful Day did not matter any more all,What I needed was an Ethernet cable 100 meters long or a wireless hotspot which I cannot seem to afford at the moment plus the fact that all my neighbours will try hack in on it but it to save money.It seems like a good idea if you have them money to spare and you get the weather.So the Next sunny Day I will be taking my towel down the garden not my Laptop as with Irish weather it would not be worth the Investment.

If you know of a Better alternative please comment Below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home