Sunday

Remove the Navbar in Blogspot and Other Tweaks

Many Bloggers Wish to Remove The Navbar,I leave it on my blog because of the Sharing options Above.But if you Wish to Remove the navbar in Blogspot then open your Template and Click on Edit Hmtl And look for this Line
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/* Header
------------------------------------------------
Just underneath Copy and Paste this Line

*/
#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }

I hope this Works on your Template.As there Are Variations to Remove the Blogger Navbar in Other Templates.But this One Works on Most Default Templates.Remember to always Save your Template Before Making any changes.

Another thing you can Also do Is change the Layout
This is where my Post is in the Template
#outer-wrapper {
width: 750px;
margin:0 auto;
padding:10px;
text-align:left;
font: $bodyfont;
}


If I want to Change which Side the Text is on I just change this Line text-align:left; .Changing the width can be Different Because there are Rules set Above in this Template you can Also change the padding just remember the Values and it will Be no Problem.It is also A Good Idea to have another Blog where you can just Practice your html skills just set the readers to just me and You can practice unnoticed.I hope this was of some help to you.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home