So there is the first one I should be Happy
Having received a comment on your post is a good feeling that your work has been Read, And opinion is starting to come from your words and you feel a sense of achievement. But this is not always the case because some use the comment box for other reasons.Thinking it as a place to get a Backlink "Easy Traffic".
I wonder sometimes is it ignorance maybe they people don't speak English and don't know what to write.The only thing to do with these is answer them or delete them.I prefer to answer them making an example of them they have put Graffity on my blog I have a Google friend connect gadget if you want to say hello.So It is just a spam comment then they did not see this gadget for chatting so I will have to pay him a visit and thank him for his comment.
Now I see his site and it looks very professional there is looks of technical information.So if he can write such stuff why can't he write a comment.People embed Posts on Blog about stuff they don't know about.But commenting on Blogs can Be a Better source of Traffic that search engines if you do it right.If you just write hello nobody is interested only the blogger who will visit you one time and never again.
I wonder sometimes is it ignorance maybe they people don't speak English and don't know what to write.The only thing to do with these is answer them or delete them.I prefer to answer them making an example of them they have put Graffity on my blog I have a Google friend connect gadget if you want to say hello.So It is just a spam comment then they did not see this gadget for chatting so I will have to pay him a visit and thank him for his comment.
Now I see his site and it looks very professional there is looks of technical information.So if he can write such stuff why can't he write a comment.People embed Posts on Blog about stuff they don't know about.But commenting on Blogs can Be a Better source of Traffic that search engines if you do it right.If you just write hello nobody is interested only the blogger who will visit you one time and never again.

2 Comments:
There are several reasons why visitors write a comment or not to write a comment. They wrote a comment because they have the knowledge about the writing/posting they read.Especially when come to technical aspect. Not every body can write something technical eventhough they understand some of the technical terms. May be they worry if they will give wrong idea or use wrong technical word. To me if they come and say hai,then maybe after 2,3 days later they come again and say hai again,it shows they like our posting or have an intention to be our friend. Just my 2 cents opinion.
Hi..I saw you have written in my guestbook,I am sorry for late reply, but I have forgot to read the guestbook..
Greetings from Norway...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home