Use Space to Save your Face,Storing Pictures Online

Yesterday I had a Crash as I said But apart from the Time I lost Reinstalling .I could have Lost lot's more.Many of us are using online storage and it's the way to go you can have over 7 gb storage at Gmail and up 25gb at sky drive.Most people would no use these massive hard Drives of 1000gb I mean what would you need 1000 gb for "just to have 1 terrabyte".Most home computers will crash and it's normal ,So why take the Risk, If you use these E-mail Services then take Full Advantage of them.
What Do you have on your computer that is So important
Maybe you have photos Lots of Photos I know some people do.Once I heard this Story on NPR "which I listened to sometimes when I lived in Germany just so I would not loose touch with English".But this man was Calling in About His Wife who Had Burned out his Digital Camera because she had taken over 30000 pictures.Now that is Many pictures,But just say she had those pictures all stored on her Home computer and it crashed or it was Stolen.I think she would go crazy if she did not have those pictures saved on Flicker or Picassa or even on SkyDrive.A better Idea would be to store them on all Services.Backing up your files at home is Important,But saving them online can be almost Lifesaving.
Uploading can Also help you Clean your computer
If you Descide to upload files it will also help you clean your Pc.If you have to upload this will take a little time depending on your connection,But it will also help you think "Do I need All these Files".So you will see how much Space they are using and Slowing down your computer.So if you have not done it yet think about it because Backing up Online could Save your SanityOfficial Gmail Blog: New in Labs: Hide labels, see subject lines on netbooks

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home