Tuesday

Infolinks are they Worth it ?

Google, Inc.Image via Wikipedia
Running infolinks is a Waste of Time.After Trying it  a few weeks now I have not Even Reached a Dollar.Now I am thinking I should just get rid of them.The Biggest Problem with Infolinks,is the eCPM of the intext Advertisments.Many have Claimed it to Be Lower Than $0.10 and even when Visitors Click,The Webmasters get a Pitiful 0.01 cent a click.

Minimum Payout is $100,Work out How long it will Take to Get Paid at that Rate of Earnings.I see them Advertising as an Adsense Alternative,but they are Far from an Alternative.I think that they could Also Affect Adsense Earnings as they are Also Ads and you could be loosing out on $1 clicks from Adsense because your Visitors are leaving through Ads that are Paying $0.01

Well if I choose to Run Infolinks ,Permanently on this Blog,I think Payday Should Come in the Next Decade.Have you Tried this Type of intext Advertising or Kontera.What was Your Experience with These Programs ?.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rishabh Dev said...

I have the same experience with almost all the known Google alternatives I've tried out. Most of them have a very low eCPM (maybe as low as for the inlinks). But if you must go for a Google alternative, Adbrite is the best option. The best thing about them is that they let you decide your own payout amount.

18:38  
Anonymous Rishabh Dev said...

I have the same experience with almost all the known Google alternatives I've tried out. Most of them have a very low eCPM (maybe as low as for the inlinks). But if you must go for a Google alternative, Adbrite is the best option. The best thing about them is that they let you decide your own payout amount.

18:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home