New Template For Free
Do you like the Template.I do I think it looks well and is Quite Flexible and I got the Template for Free.But it's not as Flexible As I want it to be and I had to Do some Editing to my Template you see there was a Problem with this template.It looks nice and Gets the job Done but at the Bottom there was Something that I did not Like and when Visitors Come to my Site they will Leave because they also want this free Template for their Blogspot Blog.
Now no offence to The Desingers of this Wonderfull Template but I think they Get much more Traffic than I do.You see I get about 20 visits a Day and when they come I think they come to Read my posts and I don't want them Leaving just to Get a Template like mine.20 visitors a day is notting you know and if they are coming and leaving just to Get my template this is Very Bad business for me.So I would like to Dedicate this Post to the People at B-Themes. For this template and their Partners at Styleshout Because I Get so Few visitors I would Like them to Leave somewhere more Profitable to My Blog.And I dont Need To have A link to them on Every page of my Blog just on One thank You Post.
Free stuff is Great For you blog but it has to use target="_blank" otherwise it just costs you visitors.My Blog is Not a Free Blogspot Template Blog and thats the way I want it To be Used by My Guests.
After reading Probloggers post about cleaning out his Sock Drawer yesterday It made me think more about what I will have on my Blog.It's a Short Video and is very helpful for any Blogger just Get more info by Clicking here .
templates
Now no offence to The Desingers of this Wonderfull Template but I think they Get much more Traffic than I do.You see I get about 20 visits a Day and when they come I think they come to Read my posts and I don't want them Leaving just to Get a Template like mine.20 visitors a day is notting you know and if they are coming and leaving just to Get my template this is Very Bad business for me.So I would like to Dedicate this Post to the People at B-Themes. For this template and their Partners at Styleshout Because I Get so Few visitors I would Like them to Leave somewhere more Profitable to My Blog.And I dont Need To have A link to them on Every page of my Blog just on One thank You Post.
Free stuff is Great For you blog but it has to use target="_blank" otherwise it just costs you visitors.My Blog is Not a Free Blogspot Template Blog and thats the way I want it To be Used by My Guests.
After reading Probloggers post about cleaning out his Sock Drawer yesterday It made me think more about what I will have on my Blog.It's a Short Video and is very helpful for any Blogger just Get more info by Clicking here .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home