Free Doughnuts
In the Simpsons episode where Homer Creates his MrX website. I think free Doughnuts his Target Keyword.Looking at that Episode of the Simpsons I think all bloggers Feel like Homers MrX character I can't even sit in a Bar anymore without thinking of how I could make a blog post from the conversation.
But what can we Learn from this MrX that we Can integrate on our blogs. We all know that you can't just copy other peoples work but I guess many don't know the Consequences just like Homer did not until Lisa told him.
Now I will Stop writing my post because maybe there are millions of searches daily from people looking for doughnuts for free or cheap doughnuts.Plus I could Have came across a secret that will put me on The Island.
But what can we Learn from this MrX that we Can integrate on our blogs. We all know that you can't just copy other peoples work but I guess many don't know the Consequences just like Homer did not until Lisa told him.
Now I will Stop writing my post because maybe there are millions of searches daily from people looking for doughnuts for free or cheap doughnuts.Plus I could Have came across a secret that will put me on The Island.
Labels: Blog, Internet Traffic, Marketing

![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=0fe6e127-411f-48e6-b282-6a84e272092f)

3 Comments:
because it is FREE.. LOL!!
Really awesome blog. I enjoyed reading review of Free Doughnuts etc. I found that you really update
your site regularly that made me more interesting. I've bookmarked your site for my future use.
Thank you
sagar rai
Blogging Tips|Download Free CSS Templates
i love doughnuts all the time and i want it to be free im always praying for free doughnuts every month...by the way nice blog
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home