Wednesday

The Mybloglog Viral System

Image representing MyBlogLog as depicted in Cr...Image via CrunchBase
Mybloglog allows you to send your Community messages if you are a member you will know this. There is a new thing Happening in the site which is a viral system to get members to your community and Visitors to your blog. Here is how to use the System. Join the Commmunities listed below Right clicking and selecting open in a new tab.


URL #1: http: / / www. mybloglog. com/ buzz/ community/ Converstations/
URL #2: http: / / www. mybloglog. com/ buzz/ community/ tricks2009/ 
  URL #3: http: / / www. mybloglog. com/ buzz/ community/ makemoneyonlineforbe ginners/
URL #4: http: / / www. mybloglog. com/ buzz/ community/ paul-lear/
URL #5: http: / / www. mybloglog. com/ buzz/ community/ MakingMoneyOnlineWit hRemi/
URL #6:http: / / www. mybloglog. com/ buzz/ members/ interimjustia/






Now you have to reorder the list removing the first community and putting yours at number 6. To save a little time I have done this for you just copy  and paste the message below and send it to your mybloglog community

Hello members this is a simple traffic trick that will get you more visitors


This is the Mybloglog Viral system for Traffic and Community members copy and Paste the link below with your mybloglog community in URL#6


URL #1: http: / / www. mybloglog. com/ buzz/ community/ tricks2009/ 
  URL #2: http: / / www. mybloglog. com/ buzz/ community/ makemoneyonlineforbe ginners/
URL #3: http: / / www. mybloglog. com/ buzz/ community/ paul-lear/
URL #4: http: / / www. mybloglog. com/ buzz/ community/ MakingMoneyOnlineWit hRemi/
URL #5:http: / / www. mybloglog. com/ buzz/ members/ interimjustia/ 
URL #6:  Put your community address in here

thanks your community name

Please note that the list should be reordered before sending removing the URL#1 so that URL#2 becomes URL number #1 and so on.
Now was that easy or not.


If you have any questions use the commentbox or go look at the video



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Paul Lear said...

Hey,

Thanks for including my community in this bro, I appreciate it!

I didn't know I could send messages to my community members, I'm still fairly new to MyBlogLog.

I'll look into how to do it, and send that message off.

Paul.

23:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home