Things that stop you Blogging
Things that Stopped me Writing a Post Today.But you can Blog about them if you wish.
I Did not Want to Write.
I was Walking the Dog.
I was Playing Wii Sports.
I was reading a book about Blogging.
I could not find Ideas for a Post.
I did not want to tell you what I was doing Today on my Blog.
I was not Online because I was Cleaning out my Computer.
People don't care what I had for Dinner so I was not Going to Blog about That.
I needed an Idea for a Blog Post
I Did not Want to Write.
I was Walking the Dog.
I was Playing Wii Sports.
I was reading a book about Blogging.
I could not find Ideas for a Post.
I did not want to tell you what I was doing Today on my Blog.
I was not Online because I was Cleaning out my Computer.
People don't care what I had for Dinner so I was not Going to Blog about That.
I needed an Idea for a Blog Post
Labels: Blog, On the Web, Weblogs, Wii Sports, Writers Resources
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=a0138899-3bf1-4f08-ba1a-eb75ab298849)

1 Comments:
sometimes it does happen..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home