Saturday

Making Quotes in Twitter

Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase

Sometimes I try look at the people I am Following to try and Get a post Idea.There is a  problem is that many people think that making Famous Quotes will get you popular in Twitter. This is a problem for me now because I must be Following 50 people that do nothing Else only tweet famous quotes.


I have heard them all before and they did noting for me then and are not helping me now. Do you have many of these Kind of People trying to be great by repeating the Words of some of the most famous and Important People to walk the planet.And Making their quotes from famous people and feel good quotes


So I done some Research on Quotes to See if I could find Something that I could say that would make me stand out from the other tweeters and I found this
"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."
- Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)
 I was going to Tweet it but then I would be just like Them and Not helping the matter. I think I will have to Find my own famous quote to Stand out on Twitter.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Chris,
It's good to be back here reading your update.
By the way, I like your post regarding Tweeter.

08:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home