Do Follow Comment luv on letblog
This blog uses Dofollow comment luv although Commentluv is Normally a Wordpress Plugin, I have Installed it using Js Comments. I like the Plugin and think More Bloggers should use this on Blogs. Many of my Visitors are From Entrecard or Adgitize and Tend to Jump from Blog to Blog without reading them.
I myself use these as a Way to Find related Blogs and place a comment which gets me an inbound link not just a Credit or Click points.But I think that most users of entrecard and Adgitize are too interested in Gaining points and Credits but the Question is How long can you Go from Blog to Blog before you Get bored.
These are not a Long term Traffic Solution but can be used to Discover Other Blogs in your Niche where you place comments and Gain Inbound links. But Remember if you have nothing to Add to the Conversation Don't Comment for the Sake of Commenting and Try to put something Interesting in your Comments as they are like Calling cards.
So when you are trying to Get your EC credits try Building some links when doing it. Take your Time and Read some of the Posts and make a comment, Because you can't keep Dropping forever
Also I stream the News on Posts that Attract no Attention because People love the News
Labels: Blog, Comments, Hosts, On the Web, Plugin, Weblogs, WordPress, Wordpress Plugin

![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=38ff20c4-d90d-4366-bbd7-3be2f76611e4)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home