Sunday

Weekend Blogging

My social Network on Flickr, Facebook, Twitter...Image by luc legay via Flickr
I took yesterday off and did not post the first reason being I needed to and Secondly I wanted to See how my Blog preforms when I do not Post. Saturday seemed to be a good Idea because I don't get much Traffic on Saturdays but it is still early Days and I would need lots more stats to say that for Sure but so far it looks like Saturday is not my blogs Best day.


I think it was a Good idea as i had been Posting for Weeks now non Stop and Needed a little Break like in Every Job you need to set your blog some kind of plan instead of working 12 or 16 hours a Day on it which sometimes I do. Working on your Blog means more than just writing posts. It includes Getting in touch with other  Bloggers commenting on Related blogs. Submitting to Directories and Search engines. Directory Submissions as Pointless as Some of them Seem putting Down the Same thing Everytime are Important but with Each Submission there Comes Follow up mails. Normaly about Other directories and that means more Submissions. This is lot's of work but it has to be done in order to have more Traffic. But a thing to Remember is Never use submission Bots as they are a know way to get you blacklisted.


Try find a New Directory once a week and Submit to it and Never use Paid Directories unless you think it's the right thing for your blog. Now I am Going to try make a plan for my blog and treat it like a job i will spend so much time on posts and a certian amount of time on networks like mybloglog and Blogcatalog. About 5 Visits a Day to Twitter and tweet my posts as for other social networks I am not even sure about using Facebook any more it tends to have too much noise when I go there and it gives me the Impression that they do not want me to leave the site at all when i am online. I joined some groups on it but they done noting only bug the hell out of me with 3 or 4 notices a day and if you are in 4 groups like this it's too many trips to the site so I am Finished  there for Now as I see it as only a disstraction and Not much Help for Traffic.


Try finding out which Day of the Week your Blog preforms Best and Post on that Day. I was even thinkingabout trying to  Work on One Master Post all week and keep it for this Day. I will try this But I am Still learning about writing Blog post and I need to write many before I can write what is called a Master post but it could be a Good Idea for some that don't post Everyday.

So now I will Stop Writing as This is Sunday and I do Not feel like Writing anything Heavy as Many like to Read something lighter on a Sunday. And keep the work for During the Week. So with this Blog as I wrote last week about Saturday Having bad Traffic for many Reasons but I could make my blog Casual on Weekends and Serious During the week I wonder would this work if i had a niche Blog.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , , , ,