Thursday

Entrecard should you Use it

Entrecard BidImage by Blogger Dude via Flickr
I have seen many Bloggers talk about how Great entrecard is or not. Now many believe that you can get lots more traffic from this I am not so sure because I have read about high bounce Rates and they can be a problem with Entrecard . I drop where I see one but As for it being a main source of traffic. Personally I don't think it should be used as a main Traffic source. It is mostly targeted at only the Drop and not actually Reading the posts. Another thing is when you go from site to  site making drops you will land on  sites that make your Browser Crash or Far worse.


Going  about trying to get credits having to  visit all these sites just say about 100 a day for 100 visitors there is one question that comes to mind. What way will your mind be after going to 100 sites and looking for these drops this many times. And will you able to think straight enough to write something after doing that I don't think so. These are a good Short term solution but far from the Answer to getting Readers and traffic as most Visitors will only be there for the Drop.

So I think when you see one Drop it but Don't go looking for them, Because your blog will not Develop with this tactic, As you will be too busy going everywhere except to your Post composer  and it's important to have fresh content every few Days. But if you are going blogwalking all the Time you will not be feeding your brain with Ideas for new posts.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , ,