Friday

No Work ,No Problem

Super Mario - Working Class, Anarcho-SyndicalistImage by anarchosyn via Flickr
After Seeing a Bunch of Twats on the Telly talking about their Oxford Education totaly Turned me off ever Working . This is Because I have choosen To Stop working for to Make other People Rich even if it's a Factory or in an Office. When I was younger I cared about Having Jobs but In Every Job I have Done I still Have Noting Saved from them. So I do not Really care about How much my Boss Gives Me because he will always look Down on me even if I was the best employee in the company he somehow classes my Abilities and Not Promote me to a Better Job No Matter How Much I Have Proven my Capabilities .Of Course  I am Always in Danger of Getting Sacked from my Job


Now what I like about the Current Economic situation is that I do not Get pressured by the State to Take a Job that I don't Care about because they know there are no Jobs. How I see it there is not much Difference in Working for Someone else and Not doing Anything. I have always Worked but Now as I am in my Early thirties and Unemployed. I think to myself what have I ever Got from Working ?. The thing is if you have a good job you need to buy a good Car and Expensive Clothes. A Bank manager can't Come to work on the Bus in a Cheap Suit can He ?.

People Kill themselves over loosing Jobs, They Cause Marriage Break ups, They let Parents have No Time with their Children because they Have to Work in their Job. So what is the Point in Having a job anyway I mean not many Women would marry a Guy without a Job because if they Had kids they Would not be Able to Support them and they Would not be Able to go to College when they Are Older and Get Good Jobs. So work is a viscous Circle that we are Told we must rotate in Because Society Told Us to.

Now the point being while I am at work Sweating the Boss is With His Children talking to them about What they are Going to Study in Oxford when they Grow up. So they too can Get my children to sweat for Them. Because I am Too busy to Teach them While I work in My Job .



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , ,