Wednesday

Personal Product Recomendations

Product Reviews By Normal People

Many Blogs Sell Electronics and computers online, But With one Big mistake they all Sound like The Companies not like People who Have, Used and Want to advise on the Product in Question.


I have seen it thousands of times,Reviews of Gadgets on blogs that look so Professional that ,I would Swear the companies themselves wrote them.
Now when I want to read about How to buy a Good Gaming Computer or laptop. I would like To Read something that Looks like the Person Writing it Used the Object in Question, Themselves Personally which would be a more Trustworthy Point of View. Not some Article that was Written by Dell or Sony.


How Many times Have you Been asked to Join A Tech blog Posting Articles about  Objects of Desire like, Digital Cameras or PC Tablets.
Trying to Sell you Something that they Do not even Know about even what they Look like Because they are Trying to Make a Quick Buck by Selling Electronic Goods , on a Blog after taking the Content from another Site.
But this is all they Are Articles Not Personal Recommendations by Non Affiliated Persons. You See There Are Way to Write about Products on your blog But People are Tired of Reading Magazine Style Reviews and Are Looking at Blogs Because they tend to be Unprofessional but Informative in other ways like the value and Durability of a Product.


I could Write a Post here on the New MacBook Air Hoping to Sell it To you in My Amazon Store but Why you Know Amazon and Google Know them So why would you come to my blog to Read the Same things that you can Read there. So if you are Writing about Products Put something Significant in there, instead of the Corporate Trash that we Know about Already. You could say Something like I like This Laptop Because Macintosh are Much Better Graphically than Windows and It's Great For Editing My Photos as I am a Hobby Photographer. This will also Interest people because they Think Ok Maybe he could Also have the Good Advice on Cameras so I will Look around this Log a little More. Not Forgetting that it will be more of a Personal and Reliable.


So try to Be Original and Personal as that is what the people want when coming to Blogs











Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , , , ,