Monday

Optimising your Page for Visitors and Revenue

LONDON - APRIL 13:  (FILE PHOTO) In this photo...
I had Went Days Without earning anything with my Blog until I discovered what was Wrong. There Were things on my Page that were of no financial Benefit to me and this is Where visitors were leaving my Site from. So what I done was take these off and leave as little Extras as possible on my Page that were of no Help to me or my Visitors.

Take flag Conters for example these Banwidth Monsters are Maybe Causing your Biggest Traffic Problem as they are Large on the Page and How many Sites Have you Visited From Search engines that Had Snow on the Screen I think None. They may All Look Cool but they are costing you Traffic Big time. There is no Point writing Great Posts, Having all your Keywords Correct and Keyword Destiny is of no Help if your Page is Too Large it will not show in Search. Some people told me that my Commenting System Disquss Had Made their page load a little Slow so they took it off. But this was another Template and that can Happen fortunately in is not the case with Mine. But there are other thing I know will not work with my Template and I don't Put them on there. Widgets that Have pictures on them tend to Increase page size and Ruin chances of your site Appering in Search. Other things include Twitter Counters Add to Technorati Gadgets. If I really Like a Blog then I will add it to My Favorites.

Now one of the Most important thing on your Page if you Want to make Money is Not just High Paying Keywords or High Traffic Phrases it's your Advertising itself they Must be Optimised for Top Performance and Placement is Important. If the Ads are in the middle of a page Hidden in Between Flagcounters and Live Visit Feeds then they are Not going to be seen and will make Zero no Matter how Many visitors you Have.

So Remember Less Gadgets more Traffic Keep the Internet Uncluttered Remove Badges for Directories and Put them All in One Post unless you are Getting Visitors from them. Another thing to do Is use third parties to Optimize and Blend your Ads there are Many of These. Which Test different ad formats and Placement Automatically and will increase Revenue from Many Advertising Networks. Some of them Require a small Commission  while Others are Free just look around for Which one is Best for your Blog.

Test your Page to See if it loads Fast enough make it Smaller forget about Cool Widgets and Optimize your Site for Traffic and Earnings. A few Simple Ways to Start making Money Online









Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , , , , ,