Learning about Blogging from Google Books
I have Recently reading passages about blogging in Google Books. There are not many Books on Blogging available but there are Some Books about Blogging that can Be read in Google Books.
I think Bloggers Should have at least one physical Blogging book about blogs. Because I think that most of the Time reading Tips on Blogging on a Screen will not be as effective as reading tips from other bloggers.
But there was one Book in there that caught my eye it's called Genius Strategies to Web Content.The book is a little old but the tips that the Author gives are timeless. Google Books may not be as Good as the real thing but they are certianly worth looking at for Tips on Blogging
I think Bloggers Should have at least one physical Blogging book about blogs. Because I think that most of the Time reading Tips on Blogging on a Screen will not be as effective as reading tips from other bloggers.
But there was one Book in there that caught my eye it's called Genius Strategies to Web Content.The book is a little old but the tips that the Author gives are timeless. Google Books may not be as Good as the real thing but they are certianly worth looking at for Tips on Blogging
Labels: FAQs Help and Tutorials, Google, On the Web

![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=8f208834-9012-4f38-8eaf-4d6d78463b01)

<< Home