Thursday

Virtual Wars of Product Fanatics

Image representing iPhone as depicted in Crunc...Image via CrunchBase

All the Advice I read online seems to Be only For Wordpress users now the thing about this is Wordpress Blogs the Users of this other Blogging publishing Format seem to Have some Kind of Snobbery towards Blogspot users I don't Understand this Point of View.I started using Blogspot because I found Blogger First, And I could intergrate it with a Google Account and start a blog.That's the Reason I use Blogspot because I found it First.

Maybe this Happened to the Wordpress Bloggers Also the Landed on Just another Wordpress Blog and Just Got Blogging.I am now Getting Used to Certain things on on Blogspot and have no plans to move to WordPress in the near Future.But why do these debates keep coming up Wordpress is better than Blogspot and vice versa.I feel strongly about some topics but a wordpress vs blogspot is not a thing I will go into an intensedebate over.

The same goes for Operating Systems people will fight it out in forums over terminal vs DOS and so on. It does not end there what about the fights between Internet Explore and Firefox users and iPhone vs Blackberry. Can you really be that passionate about a Product that you will fight to the Bitter end in a forum or on a Blog.

So finishing up here why do these people just write a Article to promote their passion for a product and quit acting like old women in threads.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear friend,
You have made some points there.
The first blog I made 2 years ago is now my main blog: multibrand.blogspot.com. I have also built using Wordpress and Multiply, but I felt much more comfortable with blogspot. Maybe its because I am more used to it.

PS: I like your blog it's informative.
I am taking a break from my job till end of August but will monitor my blog once in a while.

23:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home