The Drum Major and Making money Online
A Person comes to your Site Does not Bother to Read your Post and Asks you to link to his Site Selling Stolen Goods From E-Bay.Well it Could be Because You do not know a thing about this Person for a Start.Secondly when you Go to the blog he has Banners From link exchanges and 20 different Affilate Programs.
My Blog is Mostly about Bloging and I will not link to a Travel Blog because For a Start I don't Write About Travel and Places so why would I link to a blog who is an Affilate to a Hotel Room Booking Service.People think of Backlinks as Numbers not Quality I can't link to All those Site with their Annoying iPhone Popups and Questions about How Smart I am and to Find out I have to Pay $2 yes it Really is A good trick to find out just how smart you are.
And it makes me think of Martin Luther Kings Speach the Drum major "
I am just Wondering What would he Say About the World of Internet Marketing.If this great man Was Alive Today.Allthoug this Speach is more Than 30 years Old I think it is Timeless.But 30 years ago this might have worked and people fell for it because they did not hear any advice on it.As for it working in the high tech world of now I can't believe that it would.Saying that maybe they never listened to Dr Kings Speach About People making Money online
My Blog is Mostly about Bloging and I will not link to a Travel Blog because For a Start I don't Write About Travel and Places so why would I link to a blog who is an Affilate to a Hotel Room Booking Service.People think of Backlinks as Numbers not Quality I can't link to All those Site with their Annoying iPhone Popups and Questions about How Smart I am and to Find out I have to Pay $2 yes it Really is A good trick to find out just how smart you are.
And it makes me think of Martin Luther Kings Speach the Drum major "
Write your quotations here I got a letter the other day, and it was a new magazine coming out. And it opened up, "Dear Dr. King: As you know, you are on many mailing lists. And you are categorized as highly intelligent, progressive, a lover of the arts and the sciences, and I know you will want to read what I have to say." Of course I did. After you said all of that and explained me so exactly, of course I wanted to read it"
I am just Wondering What would he Say About the World of Internet Marketing.If this great man Was Alive Today.Allthoug this Speach is more Than 30 years Old I think it is Timeless.But 30 years ago this might have worked and people fell for it because they did not hear any advice on it.As for it working in the high tech world of now I can't believe that it would.Saying that maybe they never listened to Dr Kings Speach About People making Money online

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home