There Has to Be Something Better than Bloglog and Blogcatalog
What Good are these Sites your profile and you page is a few Steps too many.What I mean Is if you click on someones profile picture it should take you to their page not the profile this is why I like google friend Connect a little better as it brigs people directly from sites to my profile and that's what I want it to do I do not want to be going over the same site 200 times a day as I wish to find Related blogs.This way I am Directly on the Site and if it's Good I will comeback to it.
There is a Negative side to Google Friend connect that is Not one person seem to know how to use it you see the top of the page you can post comments you tube videos links to Sites but no people,They are not able to use it I have seen it Lying around unused on 100's of sites.A totally fully functional gadget that nobody knows about.The Great thing about it is that you cut out the middle man and it gets you more traffic.If you can use it,So why are Google not Promoting friend Connect a little more and get people using this Widget for Blogs as it adds great interactivity and its easy to install for full setup instructions and more on the Gadget just go to this Link here
There is a Negative side to Google Friend connect that is Not one person seem to know how to use it you see the top of the page you can post comments you tube videos links to Sites but no people,They are not able to use it I have seen it Lying around unused on 100's of sites.A totally fully functional gadget that nobody knows about.The Great thing about it is that you cut out the middle man and it gets you more traffic.If you can use it,So why are Google not Promoting friend Connect a little more and get people using this Widget for Blogs as it adds great interactivity and its easy to install for full setup instructions and more on the Gadget just go to this Link here

2 Comments:
Dear friend,
Here I am again in your nice blog.
I like the tips you gave on this post.
Keep up the good works.
Best regards
Yes Harry mybloglog is really bad it's slow to navigate same goes for Blogcatalog you are jumping all over the place and people just go to your profile not your Blog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home