Sunday

So my Mailbox has gone Back to Normal

Last Week after Click Bank Pirate Was launched I got more than 150 emails from People trying to Get me to Sing up.This launch of the Clickbank Pirate Program was Driving me Nuts.Every Login to my mail was filled with these requests to join this Great program that costs something like $47.But As normal I ignored it and such junk does not interest me.

Sometimes I sing up to these programs just to look and see how bad and how much of a scam they really are so I can waste a little time looking at them I seen one program form twitter Today that took me as I counted in my head a whole 30 seconds to Scroll to the bottom.I guess I should make my own Program "How to Stop Internet Marketers" form Trying to Sell things "You are Not interested in".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home