Wednesday

Timing your Posts for Peak Time Visits

Google Map Directions: NY (USA) to Dublin (Ire...
The Distance between St.Johns Newfoundland and Ireland is 1900 miles and 4 hours Time Difference . You may now Ask what on Earth am I talking about this for ? Well I am Talking about these 4 hours because they are Important to me in trying to time My Posts. I had been Reading this a Post today about many  People ask what is the Best time to Publish it recommended that you Post 3 peak Traffic time.

Now which hour of the Day does most of my Traffic Come at I have not much Traffic to Study but I have Started to Try out Advanced Segments in Analytics so I can Get Some Kind of Idea when To Publish . If this method can work knowing which hour is your highest Visiting time of the Day and posting 3 hours before you could be Getting much more traffic especially if you have a Geo Targeted Blog . Which mine is not I could blog about this country but I think that niche is already well taken over plus the fact that I would have to start blogging about Music and Tourism but I want to Do something else that has not been done before. This is the hard part because most niche blogs have been done so how can I choose to write about one thing all the time. This is fine if you are a Programmer  and you want to tell the world about your software or Even a Hairdresser showing off the Cuts you made this Week. Basically this Blog is a blog in Development and when I choose to make it a niche blog then it is going to be Very hard to write Fresh Content with every post so I am trying to write about Something while not Drifting too far from my main Topic on this site which is well you decide I am not Going to Label myself just yet.

So lets get Back to this 4 hour time Difference now there is not many people in between these 1900 miles Just Iceland about (320,000 )and Greenland about (60000 people) So if I hit Publish at the wrong Time I am writing for the fish so I have to Learn not only where my traffic comes from but also when and what is the best time to publish a post.

So when is your Rush hour of Internet Traffic and how do you prepare for your Daily surge of visitors to your Site having fresh content Prepared for them to indulge in when your Guests Arrive and I am sorry to anyone who thought this was a post about Alcock and Brown I was only thinking about TransAtlanticData Transfer .








Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rosey said...

nice information .thank you for commenting on my post. nice to meet you. hope we can have exchange link.

17:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home