Submiting Posts to Digg for Faster Indexing
Image via Wikipedia
But how do you write multiple posts per day and keep them keyword Rich .If you can Do that then Do it go Ahead and update your Blog as many times a day as you can this will work for a while but it's not a long term solution for Traffic. I mean what about days of Writers block and how could you find 35 topics to blog about a week. I suppose if you stumbled on comments like this everyday you would find that amount of Material to write About.
So I left the Page and Looked at the next Result on page 1 and I found something that can Work that is to Digg all your Posts because Digg has A High Page rand and It will be crawled every few minutes. So you could get your Blog Indexed quite Quickly. I am not a Fan of Digg but this seems to work as I got a few Visitors from Mountian Veiw after doing this. I did not see these Results in my Analytics Account but Rather in my lijit Stats which has Also showed that I am coming up in search Results where analytics does not.
So the Best way to Do this is Download A Text Version of your blog sitemap and under the url's listed make a short note about each Post and Start Digging your posts It's much work but it will be worth it in the long run even if you are not Dugg. You can Also do the Same on this Site Which is much the same as digg but you can have Revenue Sharing. After Doing this you will see an increase in Trafffic because if you write 5 posts a day and don't network and link them then they are the same as making 1 post a day.
Labels: Digg, Mountian Veiw, On the Web, Page, Revenue sharing, Traffic, Web search engine, Weblogs


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home