Monday

Start looking At Tags For Backlinks

Image representing MyBlogLog as depicted in Cr...Image via CrunchBase

I have not Blogged about Mybloglog for a while but there is Something That I have found in there that I think I have addressed Before but Maybe Because I want to Blog about it Again I will Do so. I want to Say Something about Tags and using them to Find Related Blogs. When you Put a Tag in your Profile click on it to See how many Members are using that Tag. Now you can Visit these Blogs and if you Find that they are Related then Post a Comment on them not only that Link in to their Posts in your Articles because they Might link back and if they Don't It does not Matter too Much.

By you Linking to Related blogs in your Post's you are Slowly incresing your Page Rank. Now We can't all Get a Link Back from Problogger or Copyblogger but just commenting on those blogs is like trying to win the Lotto. Because These blogs have hundreds of comments and it's a Hard job to get your comment seen on these sites. You have a Much better chance of Refferal Traffic from a smaller less know site as long as you stick to the Basic Rules of Commenting and Put in a Reasonable Comment that will Earn Possibly a Backlink from the Site.

So look at your Tags and See just how many People are using the Same tags as you first join the communities and if you can Comment on the posts. The Next thing to do is Link to these Posts in your Posts so this way you are Creating a Small network but if the other blog is Doing the Same then this Can Go a Little Viral and all these Sites link to Each other and your Page rank increases.

Another thing if you are not into Marketing Programs Don't Join these Communities as They only attract more Get rich Quick People and you will have a network of people that will not do anything to help your blog get networked Properly. Also Watch the Tags that other People put on you these are sometimes noting more than Spam and Remove any Tags that contain URL's just so it will eventually stop people doing this as it is Pointless Spam


Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home