Friday

Using Paris Hilton For Traffic To your Bloggerprofile

Image via Wikipedia
Paris Hilton at the 2007 Scream Awards.Image via Wikipedia

While Editing My blogger Profile I came Across an Idea on How to Get target Traffic That Works. Using This Trick you Could get many More Visitors a Day I just Typed in Paris Hilton to See how many People are Interested in her on Blogspot. It was 1500 now I left her in my Interests and hoping that her Fans are a little smarter than She is when they Find my profile they will Visit my Blog but it's Not about her or Perez Hilton. And I am not Really interested in Nicky Hilton either








But putting in your Interests can Get you Traffic I started by Pasting in My Primary Keywords into my Blogger Profile this Attracts People that have Related Blogs or at least Interests. If they have a Similar Blog or Site then there is Also the possibility that they may become Subscribers Also. The Same Can Be Done with favourite Movies allthough I did not include her we know the Awards Miss Hilton has Won for Acting.

But I am using Her as One Example and the Same can Be done for a Maddonna Blog or your Site on whichever of the Stars of your Choice of Course you Don't Have to Use the Celebritty Gossip or Tattoos as Your Interest to Drive Traffic to your Blog through your Blogger Profile. Thing you could put as an Interest is you favorite Game even a Gadget like iPhone as An Interest and Many are Interested in iPhone Themes or Twitter.

But Your Blogspot Profile is Important Always Include your Blog where is Says Homepage url, Because It Could get Confused with Blogs you Follow. Actualy turn off blogs you Follow by clicking the checkbox as this Will Lead to People Seeing your Profile and going to blogs you Follow not you own which makes the whole profile pointless.























Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home