Thursday

Moving to my Own Hosting

I am Still wait to Get my own hosting set up but to Do So instead of Moving this blog, I decided that a new blog would be better.Host Gator have been helpful but now is the Boring Part Waiting.


This was an expermential post and I would like you to make a Comment on my new blog to see if it's working properly. The Link can be found here. A comment on the post would be a great help if you have time thanks. Sorry but the whole Hosting thing has stoped me Doing anything else to even think of a post Idea for Today but I have to keep my blog updated.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger k9blogger said...

Hi Chris,

Congratulations! The link works fine. I'm excited to see your new blog and see how it looks.

00:34  
Blogger Wild River Guitar said...

@k9blogger thanks for Checking the Site out

10:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home