Blog Promotional Tactics
We are all looking for Ways to Promote Our Website and Even more Ways to Promote it For free and Increase Link popularity. But they methods we a subjected to are not always the Correct way and there are many misleading sites out there who say they will Submit to many search engines. even Meta tag Generators seem to Be pointless I don't use them myself as I find most SEO is just a waste of time that I could be spending looking for Related Blogs and Writing more content.
How many Videos are Out there Claiming to bring in the Visitors and Telling tales of Great website search engine submission and website optimization tutorial Tactics. I mean they all saying much the Same thing that you Have to Pay for Traffic which is a Complete lie Paying for Advertising will help increase Traffic but Will it be Target Traffic.
John Chow said in a Recent Post about Using Mailing Lists as a website promotion tip but this is Because he Gets Referrals from Aweber but thousands of others are Doing the Same. I don't think there is a free website promotion software and if anything works you will have to pay lots of money for it. I think the only way to Increase Traffic is To Get out there Commenting and Linking your Blog to Related Posts
I think the Only way to Get better traffic is to have something to Promote. As I have no Actuall Product to Sell as Such Most of these Methods do not work for me so I have to join an Affiliate Program to Be able to Write in this Kind of Way and use these Traffic Generating Tools.
The Best way For Normal Blogs to Increase Viewers is to be Known in the Blogosphere and if you Don't have a Garvatar Get one as it's the first step in Branding which I have yet to Focus on but Will be Doing in the Future .
How many Videos are Out there Claiming to bring in the Visitors and Telling tales of Great website search engine submission and website optimization tutorial Tactics. I mean they all saying much the Same thing that you Have to Pay for Traffic which is a Complete lie Paying for Advertising will help increase Traffic but Will it be Target Traffic.
John Chow said in a Recent Post about Using Mailing Lists as a website promotion tip but this is Because he Gets Referrals from Aweber but thousands of others are Doing the Same. I don't think there is a free website promotion software and if anything works you will have to pay lots of money for it. I think the only way to Increase Traffic is To Get out there Commenting and Linking your Blog to Related Posts
I think the Only way to Get better traffic is to have something to Promote. As I have no Actuall Product to Sell as Such Most of these Methods do not work for me so I have to join an Affiliate Program to Be able to Write in this Kind of Way and use these Traffic Generating Tools.
The Best way For Normal Blogs to Increase Viewers is to be Known in the Blogosphere and if you Don't have a Garvatar Get one as it's the first step in Branding which I have yet to Focus on but Will be Doing in the Future .
Labels: John Chow, Promotion, Search engine optimization, Web Design and Development, Web search engine, Website
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=2522f5b0-a554-4c84-9c37-5b8cd172fa39)

<< Home