Thursday

Tweetme I Tweet Back

Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase

Not that I have started to get some feedback from twitter I hope to start getting some tweet traffic as well as the normal traffic I get from Commenting on Blogs.The thing is I have over 500 followers and about 2 visits from 20 tweets. That is how micro blogging is I guess as you have to put something really Catchy and outstanding in 140 charercters.
guests from social networking sites tend to have no patience to sit at their Computers and look around my blog. This is where I do need a Website Something Flashy that will attract them to read more of my blog and say well he knows something so let's look at another post.

It is Very hard to Keep traffic from social networks so you have to Pick a Good landing Page for Twitter as Visitors Seem to to Have not just Short Attention Spans but Almost None. I have read many posts about this Problem and I think I know what it Is. If you are not Talking about Paris Hilton or Have a Magic way to Make money they Don't seem to be Interested.

All you need for Traffic from Twitter seems to be a Story on the Stars and a Nice Headline. Well that is not always the case but Unless you find Target followers you won't get any traffic from Twitter. Get something like the add this for your blog. or the Tweet me button and where You see this Button Tweet it you may Get a follower or even a Retweet which is Always Good in Getting traffic from Twitter.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home