Monday

Survey For Spam Comments

Yes I visited your Blog after seeing your Comment on my Blog.But What I do not Understand Is that When I visited your Page it was So Full of Interesting Information about Many things.So It Makes me Wonder that if you Can Write such Interesting Information on Making Money,Mobile Phones and Computer Software even Tell me How to Make My Blog look cool and Get lots of Traffic.I have Just a Few Questions for You.They are just a few Questions on this Short survey.

1*Did you know when you commented with your Blogspot profile that will Automaticly Bring me to your Profile So you Don't Have to Post your URL in the Comment Box

2*Did you know that you could also have Commented with name/url If you had a Related Post on your Blog

3*Did you Notice that in My Post I said I hate people that Ignore what I am Saying and just put there comment in to try and get a Link

4* Do you know What this means meta content="'index,nofollow'" name="'robots'/"

Please feel free to leave your Comment Below and Thanks For Reading
Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello friend,
Although I have been blogging on Blogspot for almost 2 years, but your questions are not easy for me, maybe because for me blogging is a fun & enjoyable thing so don't pay much attention to rules and things to do. Therefore, I thank you for your information.

07:51  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home