Sunday

Common Questions For a new Blogger

Image representing Blogger as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase
 A question I found about getting traffic to newBlogs.There are a few Questions that new bloggers will want to know the Answers to here Are some of them

1. How Can I Submit To Search Engines Goto Google Submit,Yahoo Submit Requires Registration and Submit to Bing.
Now it will take a while so Don't expect any traffic untill your blog is indexed

2. Meta tags Can Be Generated by many Online Services such as this one
Meta Tags Generator - AddMe

If you get Errors Always make sure at the end of you tag it looks like this /> and not > So it should look like this
meta content="'Music,Rock,Dance,Reggee,Country," hip="" hop="" name="keywords"



3. Chosing Keywords Now here comes the tricky bit .Let's say I have a Blog about ok I will used a music site in this example AboveGoogle does not use the keywords meta tag but Small Search engines Do, I would only use them for a Niche Blog


4.Making the Text and Sidebars  of your Blog Template can Be Done By changing these Values search your Template for the following lines.

#sidebar-wrapper {
float:right;
width:300px;
word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */
overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */
}

The same Goes For the Main wrapprer
#main-wrapper ;
width:591px;
}

5. How to create a static page as in Wordpress

Now this May be A little to difficult but I found some methods on thse sites here
This Site explains 2 methods of making static pages in Blogspot.

And this one uses another method.


You can make a Dummy Blog to Find which of these methods will work for you

6. How to create a menu tabs this is one Trick which I found but it's a lot of work
click here for more info

I hope these Tips help and look foward to your Feedback



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home