Friday

No more Facebook Groups and Games

Image representing Facebook as depicted in Cru...Image via CrunchBase

After joining facebook I had been Invited to A group which is Fine but wait I would like to have a little time to chat with Friends also not 5 messages in my inbox every time I go there from the Same people.This is the Problem with these marketers there tactic seem to be bug the hell out of you till you buy this Product.I wonder how much they are making and how much work they put into selling and Advertising the product that nobody wants.I say that because they must be selling noting if they have to ask you to buy something every 5 minutes.

Now I am not a member of Any groups and I have Blocked Groups and Games,I done this so I would have time to work on my Blog.I don't Go to Facebook to Play Games maybe I chat with Some people and post links that's all I am interested in Using facebook for, And I have no time to play games anyway unless it at this site here. And I Don't want them to allow access to my facebook account as the Games tend to Bug me like the Groups.


Now I have my own Groups and I am Building a Social Network of my Own Without these Internet Marketers.They are Pushing it too far I mean the Communities in mybloglog that a only splash pages wasting Server Bandwidth no wonder it's hard to find good friends there.How do you leave a comment on a Splash page you can't so they are not a community so they should be kicked out.I also seen really stupid Communities in there like "this blog is only for Invited people" something like that so why put it on a public network if it's not open to the public.So it's kind of Pointless doing so but that's the way Mybloglog is 1000's of People doing the wrong thing and about 100 making money from it.

So I have made my own letblogsocial currently 1 member and guess who that is I would like to expand my network a little as we all do so why not join me and maybe who knows what might happen you might actually start getting some traffic from social networking.To join letblog social just click here .
"It just takes a few People to work together to make a blog more successful never be impressed by make millions,people because there are millions of them making noting"
Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home