Sunday

4 things to Buy, "if you make money with your Blog"

why do i blog thee?Image by ~C4Chaos via Flickr

The other Day I came across a blog Post that was Giving Advice on What to Do with The First Money you get from blogging. Here are Some of the things I would like to Buy if I earn Enough from my Blog.





1# A Good Chair, Because I like many people that blog am sitting many hours a Day , so A good chair I think would be a good investment.
...

...


2# A new Keyboard as the "T" is getting worn out, on my Keyboard from searching for ways to get Traffic to my site.


3# I could buy a good Lamp as that would be helpful in the upcoming winter months


4# A Punchbag because Blogging can Be Frustrating sometimes and a Punchbag would be a very practical investment as it would also provide for the exercise you may have been missing out on.

So what will you buy with the first money you earn online, Will you invest it in your blog or just get yourself a pair of Shoes.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous ContentScoop said...

I would love to buy a chair too. I bought one six months ago, but it's showing signs of wear and tear. I guess it won't last long. The A, S, N and L on my Logitech keyboard have disappeared, but I can type pretty well without looking at the keyboard. About earning from my blog...I need to learn from you. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Recent blog:=- Beware! The Web is Haunted!

13:11  
Anonymous busstoped said...

Thanks for you comments once again.I was Reading your Post on Ghost writers Very Interesting and the cartoon is Great

17:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home