Write a Wierd Blog
For Many People who do not Blog SEO could be an Absurd Topic
but for me as a Blogger I think it Sometimes
that all I have to Do is Find Some wierd stuff
and Make a Blog about it
where I can write Daily.
If you were to find a wierd topic like a bizarre news Blog
would you get more Visitors to your Blog ?.
Some weird news stories and get Lots of Visitors to my Blog
about odd News or something Crazy like Wierd Baby names.
As we are All Blogging with the Blogging For cash Methods
Could we Not find something else that we,
Could write about on our Blogs Like
Today I just Seen this Blog Post about Barf bags on Blogging Roads
which I though was a Strange but Catchy Headline
and I think that that would Attract Attention to
the Eyes of Many People on Twitter
which for People that dont use Twitter
Twitter Has to be the Ultimate in Weirdness.
What is the Strangest Blog Topic you can think of and
How would you Make your Blog about wierd interesting facts ?.
but for me as a Blogger I think it Sometimes
that all I have to Do is Find Some wierd stuff
and Make a Blog about it
where I can write Daily.
If you were to find a wierd topic like a bizarre news Blog
would you get more Visitors to your Blog ?.
Some weird news stories and get Lots of Visitors to my Blog
about odd News or something Crazy like Wierd Baby names.
As we are All Blogging with the Blogging For cash Methods
Could we Not find something else that we,
Could write about on our Blogs Like
Today I just Seen this Blog Post about Barf bags on Blogging Roads
which I though was a Strange but Catchy Headline
and I think that that would Attract Attention to
the Eyes of Many People on Twitter
which for People that dont use Twitter
Twitter Has to be the Ultimate in Weirdness.
What is the Strangest Blog Topic you can think of and
How would you Make your Blog about wierd interesting facts ?.
Labels: Blog, FAQs Help and Tutorials, Freak Show, Odd News, Online Communities, Social network



4 Comments:
I have been doing that same thing for over a month now. You should check it out. It may be wacky, wonderful, or just plain weird. But, I post everyday for your enjoyment.
hey buddy.. it has been a while.. how do u do..
to write a weird blog, for sure, is a difficult thing..
i think to write the weird, the high level of creativity is necessary. don't u think so?
@Fyzal Yes I think it would Have to Be a Little Creative WhenCreating a weird BlogBut there is enough Strange Content out there to Keep you Busy.
@Stealth_mayhem yes thats a Good way to Start your Wierd Blog with things from Stumble upon and Digg
yeah, i will try. thanks for the information.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home