My first Link building Job Sucks
I have Being using a Link Building Program on another Blog and all I can Say is that it Sucks. I spent Most of My time Submiting links when I could Be Creating Content that is Link Bait.In just a Few Days I Had Requests for So Many Links that I could just not Find time to Write Content and I think Link Building Sucks as your Content is What Creates Links and When you Use a Link Market as a Non Paid member there is no Way to Check if that Site is Still Linking to you because they Have burried your Links where there is a One in a million Chance of them Every been found if Any.
So I am Sorry that I have not Updated Latley because I was Stuck doing this Crappy Link building Job have you Tried this or Maybe you Know a Good Link building Site that does not require you to Create links all day and making this Process Very Repetitive.
Tekoi: Web Marketing Tools for Free
So I am Sorry that I have not Updated Latley because I was Stuck doing this Crappy Link building Job have you Tried this or Maybe you Know a Good Link building Site that does not require you to Create links all day and making this Process Very Repetitive.
Tekoi: Web Marketing Tools for Free
Labels: Content Management, Link Management, Link Popularity, Promotion, Reciprocal Links, Site Management, Web Applications, Web Design and Development

![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=9b36bc2c-fb64-49a3-9db4-03fab0c053f5)

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home