Wednesday

Sell your Twitter Account

Which Methods are working Best For you To get Visitors and Make Money with your Blog and What is Not Working. I have Spent hours on twitter Looking for Visitors and ended getting little Noting for it Social Networking Sites are Very Time consuming and Could you not Spend this time better Reading blogs and Commenting on them as sites like Twitter are Very bad For your Attention Span Meaning when you Write Posts you Jump from Topic to Topic.


Many Claim that If you Have lot's of followers you Will Have lot's of Traffic and Readers, But after visiting a blog Today which had the Feedburner Readers badge on it and a Twitter Followers Badge I noticed that the Blog author Had somewhere in the region of 10000 followers and only less than 120 subscribers. This Could be Because this Blogger is only thinking of Twitter as a Traffic Source and He/She is not using sites like Friendfeed and Facebook enough which provide a little Better Quality Traffic than Twitter

So which Sites do you spend most of your Time on and could you Be better off trying out Other sites for Traffic. The Problem with Twitter is you Need a Great headline if people are going to Pay any Kind of Attention and We Can't Write Great Headlines Everyday. When you post is Tweeted all People can tell about it is from the Headline so If you Don't Get that Right then all this is worthless.

On Other sites like Friendfeed you can Add a Comment to your tweet and Make it a Little More Inviting.The biggest Problem looking for Traffic From Twitter is That it's like trying to Rank with Make Money Online.  You can try but will you Succeed.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazycool said...

Thats a interesting argument. For some reason I am loosing the grip with Tweeter. I not that confident with it either. I am more into feed followers and visitors from other referral links. But I will not say twitter is bad if you have good followers then I guess it s better way to get quality readers as well.

15:04  
Anonymous Shabnam Sultan said...

An interesting post Chris :). I am not getting much traffic from Twitter as may be i have less than a 1000 followers .I would like to say here one thing that most of us are not using Twitter properly( which includes me also) using it just to promote our blogs.If Twitter is used correctly then traffic will follow.

Facebook gives me better traffic.

22:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home