Diane Ladd is Going to Make My Christmas
I forget the Movie National Lapoons Christmas vacation and I do Not really care about it as i am Too Busy looking for content for My Blogs to Watch Movies. But Diane Lad who Played Nora Griswold in the Movie with Chevy Chase is going to make Some Money for Me this year I Hope as At Christmas Time people are looking for Gifts and buying Movies like National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.
Because my Blogs SEO Needs some Strong Medicine to Play The Westing Game with the Rest of the Bloggers trying to Live their Desperate Lives sitting up All night Long trying to Think of Something Wild that People would be Searching for when looking for The Gift for Their Mother or Mother Christmas
Because my Blogs SEO Needs some Strong Medicine to Play The Westing Game with the Rest of the Bloggers trying to Live their Desperate Lives sitting up All night Long trying to Think of Something Wild that People would be Searching for when looking for The Gift for Their Mother or Mother Christmas
Labels: Recreation


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home